Saturday April 14, 2012
001 Earth and Space Sciences Building, Stony Brook University
Link to Call for Papers for information on preparing the abstract.
Speakers please note: All presentations will be in Power Point.
Please bring your presentation on a flash drive or a CD.
You may not use your laptop.
Attendance is Free.
Registration is not necessary.
Those wishing to receive hours toward
credit, professional development or continuing education
can attend for any number of hours.
Directions to Stony Brook University
and the Earth and Space Sciences Building
To Long Island Geologists Web Page
There is an e-mail link to the author(s). The link on the title goes to the abstract on the web.
There is a link to the abstract on the title.
Oral Presentations will be in room 001 ESS Building
|9:00 AM||Introduction||G.N. Hanson|
|9:45||Submarine Groundwater Discharge (SGD) for Port Jefferson Harbor, NY||T. Pick|
|11:15||Is Bald Hill the Hill of a Hill-Hole Pair?||
|11:30||Cross-Checking Geophysical Surveys in Glacial Geology Using Drill Samples||
D. M. Davis
|11:45||Geophysical Imaging in a Moraine – Stony Brook University Campus||
|12:00||End of conference|
For further information e-mail to mailto:email@example.com
Tel.: 631 632 8210
DIRECTIONS TO SUNY Stony Brook and ESS BUILDING
From exit 62 of the Long Island Expressway (LIE, I-495) follow Nicolls Road (Route 97) north for nine miles. Pass the South and Main entrances to the University.
· Enter the North entrance which will be on your left.
· At the top of the small hill, turn right on North Loop Road.
· Proceed about 1 mile.
· Turn left onto Campus Drive and then immediately turn left again onto John S. Toll Drive.
· Proceed about 50 yards then turn right into the large paved parking lot.
· The Earth and Space Sciences building is the large concrete building at the northeast end of the parking lot.
Map of campus is on the web at:
Return to Long Island Geologists home page